Ingredients & Supplies
- 1/2 cup (120mL) melted and hot margarine
- 1 tbsp (15mL) cooking oil
- 1 cup (240mL) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5mL) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (120mL) all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (120mL) cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp (1mL) salt
- 8 inch square baking pan
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Add margarine, oil and sugar in bowl. Mix until just combined.
- Crack eggs into separate small bowl. Whisk eggs and add into margarine mixture.
- Add in flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Mix all ingredients together until just combined.
- Grease pan with excess margarine, and pour in batter.
- Bake in oven for 20 – 25 minutes. Make sure to test with toothpick to see if fully baked.
- Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes. Enjoy!